Friday, September 28, 2007

I Am Sick :(

Its been a busy and tiring week in our household this week. Jack had his adenoids removed yesterday and recovered amazingly fast attending a birthday party tonight with Simon. We think this will make a huge difference for Jack this year as they were blocking 65-70% of his sinuses.

Sadie is continuing to "tee-tee" for Mommy but won't seem to use the potty for anyone else yet. We are still working on it. She is talking more and more each day. Her favorite word this week seems to be "cool". She is putting words together now as well such as "All done" and "I want some". She also told me yesterday at Wal-Mart that "I buy" while we looked for a birthday present.

Simon is exhausted from school. I am still amazed at how worn out he is from Kindergarten. He is easily asleep by 7pm if we don't have practices or some other out-of-house activity. Its another busy weekend for him of football and soccer games along with birthday parties. His football team remains undefeated still.

Mommy is all congested with a sinus infection due to the lovely Texas allergies. I hope to kick it on my own in the next few days without having to resort to medicine.

We had a wonderful visit from Mary Winkels from St. Louis last night and today. She had a blast with the kids and the kids loved her. She was Jack's buddy all day while Sadie was out with Caroline and Simon was at school. It was wonderful to hear of news from Tom's friends in St. Louis and catch up with her.

I am now off to pack snacks up for both soccer and football. We got hit all in the same week with our turn for snacks for school, soccer, football, and speech!

No comments: