Monday, January 16, 2006

Its Monday

Monday which felt like the weekend still since Tom was on vacation. We went to the Y this morning and Simon had his first Yoga class. Very cute, I watched for a while why the kids acted like trees, snakes, monkeys, and lions. He had a blast and can't wait to go again. Jack had fun playing ball in the gym and is getting quite good at catching and throwing. Sadie of course slept away in her carseat while Mommy got in a workout. Even Daddy worked out too! Thank goodness since we ate out for lunch. The boys and I got to explore the Allen library today as well. The library in Virginia is probably the only thing outside some friends that I do miss from our old home. The ones here don't even come close to being as good as our old one unfortunately. Hope you guys enjoy our journal. I know its hard to talk a lot of the time with the kids.

No comments: