Thursday, May 01, 2008

Yes, I Remembered I Have A Blog

For those of you who actually might check this (if anyone), feel free to shoot me reminders to update this. I know, I have been extremely bad.

The updates of the week. Simon has decided he wants to be an author and illustrator. He wrote three books on Sunday and took them to school. The librarian is putting barcodes on two of them. He is very proud. The three books were Formula One Cars, the Monkey Plays Football, and The Hidden Treasure. He told me this evening that his favorite things to do were (1) Read (2) Write Books (3) Soccer and (4) Video Games. I am shocked that video games made it down that low. Must be losing them for the entire month of April for back-talking.

Sadie got her first bike yesterday and is tooling around the driveway quite nicely. She is also squawking at her brothers anytime they try and get near it. She got her dance costumes yesterday too and I can't wait to try them on her. They are too precious.

Jack was the best helper today at school and is very proud. He is my sweet boy, a friend's sister-in-law decided she wanted him after he was at a birthday party on Sunday since he is so cute.

The kids are fighting as one would suspect for being so close together but are getting along fairly well. Simon knows everything all the time (wonder where that comes from, ha). Jack is still our dare-devil, and Sadie is drama-queen!

http://picasaweb.google.com/spuorro/ArboretumPhotos/photo#s5195573630826153906

1 comment:

Christine and Dana Allen said...

Welcome back to blogging!!!