Sunday, October 14, 2007

Saturdays are Crazy!

Saturdays are crazy this fall. Simon starts out with football at 8am every Saturday and then we get an hour or so break and off to soccer and usually a birthday party. Simon's football team is still undefeated and we have only lost 1 soccer game thus far this season. Yesterday's football game was insane. I am still in shock on how some parents act at these games. The ref had to stop the game 2 times yesterday and move parents back. A mom from the opposing team was cussing at our team parents over the kids heads. Our kids tied the game in the last 20 seconds with a touchdown to preserve their undefeated record. My hope now is that we don't play this team again due to the intense competition with the parents!

Tom and I had a wonderful date night last night and enjoyed a nice dinner in downtown McKinney. I love downtown and would have loved to stroll around more but felt we needed to get home to relieve the sitter so she could have fun on Saturday night. We are so lucky to have sitters in the neighborhood with their parents down the street. It really makes a night out less stressful.

Sadie and I are running late to church so off I go.

1 comment:

Nici Flinn said...

Mom told me about the football game. I can't believe how competitive kindergarten football is. Imagine what High School will be like!

Glad to hear you and your hubby got a nice date night out. You live in such a cool town!