Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Simon's First Day of Nature Class

Simon has his first day of nature class today. He is very excited. It is another beautiful day in Texas so they should have the perfect day for their walks. Jack, Sadie, and I are off to the playground for a run and some playtime during his class.

Sadie is smiling and cooing more and more every day. Her cold is gone and she is much happier now. Tom is in Denver this week. Poor Jack wants Daddy all the time so the traveling is hard on him. Tom does a good job of making it up for it when he is home though.

Off to start the morning.

Simon had a great first day of nature class. He loved it. He is the only boy and defitenly older and more mature than the girls. He wants to sign up again though so we'll definetely keep it up. Hard part is getting the boys to leave since they want to keep looking at the snakes, fish, and turtles. Jack, Sadie, and I went to the playground and I ran 3.5 miles and then we played till it was time to get Simon. Beautiful day again, I love Texas!

Jack now has purple, orangle, black, brown, blue, and yellow down for colors. He is really starting to talk more and we are working on his talking every day.

Sadie is already down at 7:20 tonight. I hope she stays down till 10 so I can finish up work and get the backpacks ready for school tomorrow. My boss gave me a raise to $40 today even though I requested only $38 - yippee for me. I also finally ordered my laptop. Tom's number one priority this weekend will be to get the wireless up so I can get my laptop set up next week. Back to work now.

No comments: